Thursday, March 20, 2008

The longest journey

No...it's not a novel, it's my longest journey from jkt to bdg. I left home at 9:30PM and here I am at 2:45AM, smokin a cigar at rest area 57, which is halfway from my destination.
Wats with all the people anyway?!? Dun they just stay in Jakarta?! What are they lookin for in Bandung?!
Even in Lebaran it never took me this long.
I wonder where Pi now?! She was 2km behind me on 00:30AM....hey Pi...where were u on 02:45AM?
--------------------------
Sent from my wireless CrackBerry Device

2 comments:

Bijuk said...

dimana ya gw? rasanya siy baru km57 kl ga salah...emang org jkt menyebalkannnnnnnnnnnnnnn..bikin bdg macet :(

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.