Sunday, June 24, 2007

MASMIA - Reviewed



Stephen Chow goes Indonesia...yes...that is exactly wat this movie feels. Without good story line and hardly any moral comes from this movie, only "Lie wont get you anywhere but trouble". But its a comedy, the main purpose is to make people laugh....and I must say it serves it purpose very well. I don't give a damn how bad the rating is, and how awful the critics are, I mean, they're using the wrong measurement, they're rating comedy based on story..?!?!?!?...its like measuring racing car by its beauty...not its speed or torque. This movie is worth your money, I'm getting the dvd when its available. There are two scenes that really made me laugh sooooo hard and soooooo long, I dont wanna become a spoiler but I'll give you a hint "Fire" and "Horas"...you gotta watch the movie to find out which scene.
watch the preview here

4 comments:

Bijuk said...

now, it is fully confirmed you have an awfully taste for movie!hahaahhaa...

my little sis who goes watching crappy movie even said this movie is a crap! cant believe ur gonna buy the dvd! hahahahhha

bendera perang argument on monday morning :p

A Father said...

Naaah....u can't provoke me, we've been thru this before and I (as I recall) won. Besides, I noe why ur doind this, u still wanna get even wif me for last week defeat...huehehehe

Bijuk said...

crap..crap..crap...crappy taste proven! :p

A Father said...

Heh...as usual,lo ga ada argument cm statement doang...hihihi