Thursday, May 03, 2007

Movie : BABEL --> Not for the f*cked up days


Seriously, I was in a bad...bad...bad... mood lately coz some stupid errand on the job, and I tot I needed a movie therapy. I bought a lot of titles (pirated off course), Bean 's Holiday, Dejavu, 300, Epic Movie, and Talladega Nights. But instead of watching those I bought, I picked the movie tat my sister gave me, she said it's a good movie and have won a lots of awards....and so I watched it (which I'm seriously regret it now).
The movie is about simple life stories of several individuals who lives across the globe, which happened to have connections, and a series of unfortunate events (if I may say so) took place in each and every single individuals in the movie, and when I say unfortunate...I mean it bad...it can harshly decrease your mood, it will send you down o the bottom of your soul. It's all about "How things can get really wrong for anyone, anywhere and anytime". This movie is kinda like "love actually" and "crash", but somehow I enjoyed em, especially "love actually" coz it has happy ending, but not this movie.
How would u like to see a man got his wife shot in the neck while in the bus somewhere in the morroco and in the same time their 5-8 years old children is witnessing the cruelty of Mexico and stranded in a desert, and...the one who shot his wife was actually a 10 years old kid who was just playing with a new riffle which was sold to the kids father just this morning....and....the one who sold the riffle got tortured by the police investigating the shooting, and the boy's brother got killed by the police trying to arrest him...and...the rightful owner of the riffle was a successful japanese man who was just lost his wife on a suicide and has dissabled doughter...beautiful girl...but cant even date a guy coz of her handicap even when she offered her body to every guy she noes and that drove her to insanity?!?!?!?

I noe....just reading it makes u feel awful, so....do your self a favor...if you haven't watch this movie...DON'T...unless you have enuf sanity left in your mind than it will be...maybe...just ok.

here is the link for metacritic on this movie

2 comments:

Bijuk said...

lu ga nanya gw siy...gw udah ntn..dan menurut gw siy depressing! huhuhuhuh gw udah ga pnh review film di blog gw euy

A Father said...

Lo jg ga crita, biasanya bis ntn film aneh lo crita