Friday, November 23, 2007

You gotte be kidding me?


Just 15 mnts ago I recieved a letter, inside are 5 packs of condoms from one of the biggest comdomizer there is...and also a letter...off course.
The letter said "Congratz, you are one of the chosen 100 condom testers from many applicants"...and I actually burst into tears....laughing sooooo hard. I dunno why they pick me coz I was just answering to an ad that my friend gave me, and never cross my mind that they'd choose me.

Well, I'm the official tester now....hmmm I like the word "official", somehow its empowering me...does this mean I got a License to F***?!?
let see...wat this 5 rubber thingy can do....hmmmmm

7 comments:

Bijuk said...

huahuahuhauhaua ga sia2 lo apply...im proud of u hihihihi
coba dg sutra OK, ok itu singkatan Obat Kuat huahuahuhauha

Anonymous said...

ini yg iklan jd testernya Fiesta, + berhadiah k Thailand?

A Father said...

@syl'v
u're the one who got me into this...tanggung jawab lo, mo di apain kondom selama setaun?!?!? Bantuin?!? hehehe

@ira
Yup....doain gw menang yaaaaaa

Anonymous said...

liat d' bright side...pas ultah lu ga perlu lagi beli balon bwt hiasan...kekeke

Anonymous said...

itu polos...ato ada yg rasa pisang coklat?

Anonymous said...

kriteria penilaian bwt bisa menang ke thai apa?? pengguna terbanyak per satuan waktu kah?? pantesan pas aniversary ngerem di rumah.....hehehe

A Father said...

Ndri...lo komen kek chatting aja...bertahap :p, gw jawabin ye:
Kalo rasa gw ga tau, ga pernah dan ga kan ngemut tu condom soalnya, kedua kriteria menang gw ga tau, tapi yg pasti kalo menang gw ga ngajak lo...hueheheh