Thursday, November 29, 2007

Sandwich + salad for Lunch

Here I am, attending Intenational workshop in KLCC, and this very moment I'm starring at my precious lunch...Sandwich and Salad plus fruit pudding and a bottle of water. Are they serious?!?!? I paid good money for this workshop and wat do I get?!?! stupid lunch and some knowledge plus certificate?!? Well, knowledge is priceless, I noe, but still.....I WANT MY LUNCHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I had better breakfast this morning at starbucks, sandwich too, but better, with earl gray tea and good company...sigh...watever, I'm starving so I might just start eating this stuffs
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Device

3 comments:

Bijuk said...

angry stomach do the talking here! dun screw up with empty stomach! haahahhahaha

Anonymous said...

secaraaa.. gawe di medical.. makanya dikasihnya makanan sehat jg hehehe..

A Father said...

@syl'v
mereka cuma ga punya sopan santun aja ama perut laper pi

@ira
sehat apanya??!?? bis gitu perut gw malah sakit....sakit laper